First Tee Clinics
- Tuesday and Thursday 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturdays 10:00 am – 11:30 am
The First Tee helps shape the lives of kids and teens from all walks of life by introducing them to values inherent in the game of golf. Values like integrity, respect and perseverance. In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing and the game, our character education and life skills programs help kids and teens prepare for success at school, at home and in their community.
Our Junior Golf & Life Skills Curriculum Focuses on:
- How to manage emotions
- How to set goals
- How to resolve conflicts
- How to communicate with others
The First Tee Nine Core Values
The First Tee Code of Conduct
Respect for Myself
- I will dress neatly and wear golf or athletic shoes.
- I will always try my best when I play or practice.
- I will keep a positive attitude and catch myself doing something right regardless of the outcome.
- I will be physically active, eat well, get enough sleep, and be safe so I can stay healthy.
- I will be honest with myself, including when I keep score and if I break a rule.
- I will use proper etiquette and maintain my composure even when others may not be watching.
Respect for Others
- I will follow all instructions and safety rules.
- I will keep up with the pace of play on the golf course.
- I will be friendly, courteous and helpful.
- I will remain still and quiet while others are playing and have fun without being loud and rowdy.
- I will be a good sport toward others whether I win or lose.
- I will encourage others to be safe and physically active.
Respect for my Surroundings
- I will keep the golf course and practice areas clean and in as good or better shape than I found them.
- I will clean and take care of my and others’ golf equipment.
- I will be careful not to damage anything that belongs to others.